miércoles, abril 04, 2007

Brother in Arms.

These mist covered mountains
Are a home now for me

But my home is the lowlands
And always will be

Some day you’ll return to
Your valleys and your farms

And you’ll no longer burn
To be brothers in arms
Through these fields of destruction
Baptisms of fireI’ve watched all your suffering
As the battles raged higher
And though they did hurt me so bad
In the fear and alarm

You did not desert me
My brothers in arms
There’s so many different worlds

So many differents suns
And we have just one world

But we live in different ones
Now the suns gone to hell

And the moons riding high
Let me bid you farewell

Every man has to die
But its written in the starlight
And every line on your palm
Were fools to make war
On our brothers in arms.

Lyric of Dire Straits.
http://www.80smusiclyrics.com/artists/direstraits.htm




No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario